Thursday 13 January 2011

Want. Need. CELINE Pre-Fall 2011

{pc: style}
Did I mention that this is meant to be the year I shop less?  Phoebe Philo, O Triumphant Architect of Celine, you will be the death of my credit limit!  Denim duty and leather seem here to stay;  I am already regretting passing on the black leather Maje blouse in Paris (now sold out at NAP) so this heavily discounted Alexander Wang leather trimmed tee might be the practical solution if I still plan buy an apartment next year.

2 comments:

  1. wow those are some cool outfits. this is truly a very stunning collection. love it.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need a bit of Celine in our lives:) lol. check out my blog if you can, we can follow each other http://fasali-myblogspeakthetruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete