Wednesday 16 September 2009

New Guy, New Look: Kristen Stewart

The Robsten rumours are just about reaching fever pitch so what better time than the 2009 MTV Awards to show off a softer, romantic look? That's what I would do if my guy was still on the fence.
This is possibly the most stylish I've ever seen her! Her usual MTV garb is so mallrat dressdown, but this latest incarnation is giving me flashes of an early Winona Ryder. Then again, you can't go wrong when clothed in Valentino, and sporting Rock & Republic studded pumps (still available for US$295 in Kristen's Grey, or Fuschia).

Here's a glance back at some of her red carpet moments (watch the hair colours!):
2009 MTV Movie Awards

2008 VMAs

2008 LA premiere for 'Twilight'

2008 MTV Movie Awards

2007 LA premiere for 'Into The Wild'

2002 premiere for 'Panic Room'
(pc: tfs)

2 comments:

  1. I liked her hair at the Twilight Premiere so much more than I do know. I think it looks horrendous on her. Really it does. I'm a huge fan but I hate her new hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her , i still dont get it when some people hate her -_- ! she's a great actress and i love her soooooooo much <3 , and i love robert toooo!

    ReplyDelete