Monday 29 March 2010

PS I Love You



"This is a sight that gladdens;
What peace it doth impart!
Now nothing ever saddens
The joy within my heart."

The end of Lent has come - Rejoice! Rejoice!  In all honesty, I did default (a wee bit) on my Lenten vow of retail abstinence, but surely this is a worthwhile and well-deserved, new job / advance birthday / last buy before actively saving for home, kind of buy? :)  

This now brings to an end my season-long deliberation between the Alexa and PS1.  Both were perfectly sized for my day-to-night double duty needs and didn't scream "conspicuous consumption".  
(above, pc: tfs)
As much as I adored the bohemian femininity of the Mulberry, the Midnight (Medium) Proenza Schouler had a lightness to the leather and a reasoned utility that I could not resist (hello, multiple compartments!). With the proliferation of the Alexa everywhere, the choice was clear.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi babes where do you buy proenza in Singapore? pls let me know!
    and how much did you pay for it? :) really <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous, drop me an email? You can try range the Barneys' website. Luisaviaroma also has a selection and they ship worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete