Thursday 3 June 2010

To Clutch or Not To Clutch

So far my efforts to find a non-black clutch during the Great Singapore Sale have proved abysmal. Maybe it's a by-product of shopping out of the party season, or maybe it's my insistence on finding one that isn't made of satin.

Since my in-store efforts have failed, I've turned my eye to Net-A-Porter's end of season sale. Two options have come up already! Am perennially attracted to the potential of a convertible clutch, but it doesn't appear to have more than 1cm worth of depth capacity. Would it even be enough for my mobile phone? At least both options from Michael Kors and Anya Hindmarch show better finishing than that of a flat clutch-wallet from a well-regarded brand bearing a trendy pussycat print.

1 comment:

  1. i like the AH one but i suspect it can't hold much.

    ReplyDelete