Friday 9 September 2011

Go, Sure Buy: Uniqlo +J vs. Club21 Accessories

When it rains, it pours.  New York and London may have their fashion night out, but over here it's just mulling over how to best spend an hour(ish) at lunchtime today.  It's a fashion face-off between the final Uniqlo +J range and Club 21's cheeky prep-school named 'ACS' Accessories Clearance Sale.
Maybe it's queue fatigue - I refuse, on principle, to queue to get into H&M on a weekday (yes, there are still queues in the evening) - but I'm slightly loathe to attempt the Club 21 sale after braving their Bazaar not so long ago. Still though, the siren call of Marni accessories at 60-80% off beckons rather persuasively.

On the other hand, having planned my possible plan of attack, I have one key item I'm eyeing from the +J range - more black long sleeved tees which during Fall 2010 were so well cut that people constantly asked if I'd lost weight when I donned it.  Permanent diet in a tee?  I'm there!

Which will you be going for?

Uniqlo +J
Only available at 313@Somerset


Club 21 'Accessories Clearance Sale'

01-28/29 Forum
9 to 11 September 2011
10.30am to 7.30pm 
(6pm on Sunday)
{pc: onesixtynotepad; club21; uniqlo}

No comments:

Post a Comment