Thursday 29 September 2011

The Box #1

{source}
It may be almost a whole year into the Arty ring craze but when a thoughtful galpal (and Yves Saint Laurent) gifts the Arty as a belated birthday present, who am I to refuse?  I'm glad this addition to my YSL accessories collection isn't one of the oft-imitated coral or turquoise variations which have pretty much worked its way down to Forever21 level.  Receiving this just before my Hong Kong trip reignited my shopping thirst - which isn't necessarily a bad thing because I feel like the world's most laxidasical shopping blogger.  More on my Hong Kong trip in posts to come...

In the meanwhile, who's seen 'I Don't Know How She Does It'?  I'm on the fence with that one - I already know Sarah Jessica Parker totes an Alexa everywhere in that film, and that girl could (just about) sell me a fanny pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment