Saturday 16 May 2009

Joining the Dark Side: H&M

I'm hyperventilating after seeing H&M's Fall lookbook - I want it all!!

This is cruel and inconvenient timing - I've JUST* about gone on a fast fashion ban for the rest of the year to save up for better-made pieces (5 items at H&M = 1 Complex Geometries; 25 pieces from Topshop = 1 Rick Owens etc...)

*So says the hypocrite who jus
t spent 20 pounds on 2 tees at TS this past week - but in my defence they were TS Unique, wool blend and in classic black and heather grey :)

I'm usually a Topshop girl but if this H&M collection is promising a store full of "TS Unique", can I logically refuse?

Oversized knit scarves have been on the bloggersphere for while but this version looks good! (wondering if Ozetta will be bummed by the H&Mification of her style of stuff)

Two of these for me...

This too please!

This white shirt beckons to me :)

{more images}

No comments:

Post a Comment