Monday 11 May 2009

Out With The Old : Shop My Wardrobe?

All my shoes are like precious little babies, but my closet is exploding! I have officially and COMPLETELY run out of space. Yes, even the space under the bed is packed full of shoe boxes...

After much deliberation, I'm letting these two lovelies back out into the world. They've been neglected for far too long...

More stuff to come when I've managed to get my Paypal account verified with ebay...

If anyone's interested, drop me an email!

Manolo Blahnik - Orange Strappy Sandals

Size: Euro 37.5 / US 7 (fits true-to-size)
Heel Height : 3"
Condition: Worn twice. In Very Good Condition.
Comes with Original Box (no dust bag)

(SOLD) SGD 190 / USD 135


Marc by Marc Jacobs - Purple Peeptoes

Size: Euro 37 / US 6.5 (fits true-to-size)
Heel Height : 3 1/2"
Condition: Worn several times. In Good Condition.
Original Box not available, but I can give you a spare box

SGD 100 / USD 75

No comments:

Post a Comment