Tuesday 14 July 2009

Shoe Lust: Rupert Sanderson Oxfords



I am a complete and utter heels girl. Yes, even on holidays. In fact, I have a spare pair of Haviannas with a small 1 inch heel. So you're basically looking at a serious contender for an Olympic Gold if the stiletto run ever makes it as a sport.

That said, I've been mulling over these Rupert Sanderson saddled oxfords for a month now as an alternative to my Repetto ballerinas. I have a pair of Sanderson's Tallulah sandals in grey which are THE most comfortable sandals on earth. I swear Sanderson has some Nike Air technology worked into those darlings. Could this be the closed-toe equivalent?

The fact that there are his/her versions right now (modelled fabulously by Mr. and Mrs. Sanderson, above) are just about pushing me over the edge. {pc: A from RS and here}

No comments:

Post a Comment