Thursday 2 July 2009

The Bag is here!  Lots of pics to come but I'm in the midst of moving right now and can't locate my poor camera cable :(

Meanwhile, on my Mulberry wish list for the indefinite future and as long as the brand doesn't get TOO commonplace in Singapore:

1. Mabel in Red.  I heavily lusted for the Miu Miu Vitello tote back in 2007 and have somewhat regretted not caving on it then.  Every wardrobe needs a classic red bag, right, RIGHT? 

Incidentally, as much as I slightly dislike Keira (and her overbite), she shops at Marylebone boutique KJ's Laundry which I luurrrve.

2. Bayswater in Oak.  Having convinced myself that the Birkin looks heinous on me, I've resolved to one day own this classic instead!  

That said, I'm slowly warming to the Shimmy but I'm not sure if it's something I'd commit to.

No comments:

Post a Comment