Monday 11 January 2010

On The Jewellery Prowl

Another anniversary, another year with no sign of the piece of jewellery I really want *sigh*  In the meantime, I might as well consider treating myself to a cheap thrill such as this, this or (if my bank balance permits, one of THESE):
Burberry medium knot chain necklace - now 60% off on Net-A-Porter
Take that you evil local store still refusing to put accessories on discount!
Kara malachite cocktail ring - now also 60% off
It's green AND gold!  My old school colours!!
Tiffany's T & Co cushion silver ring
I thought I'd outgrown Tiffany's silver until I chanced upon this at DFS.  I suspect I'm also partial toward this style as I haven't (yet) seen this on half the girls in town.

Gara Danielle notched Tiger's Eye cocktail ring - available at Shopbop
Ever since galpal M wore a similar necklace, I've been sold on the casual imperfection of this look. 

Alkemie stingray textured cuff in reclaimed metal
I suspect it's a phrase but I'm really into brass (aka match everything) jewellery 

No comments:

Post a Comment