Sunday 25 July 2010

The Cover: Jon Hamm & Rebecca Hall on W

This certainly woke me up this morning... I can't fathom how The Town co-stars Rebecca Hall and Jon Hamm aren't as pedestaled and constantly headlining movies - they are simply gorgeous and dashing. This lighthandedly-touched W cover (which some magazines should take a note from) is an exaltation to raw, natural beauty.
I'm taking a small pleasure in the fact that my personal fave foundation - Chanel Teint Innocence - was credited for Hall's glow. Now off to the store for the Quadra Eye Shadow in Smoky Eyes and Rouge Coco lipstick (Chintz) to complete to look. That Hall is only a gentle 28 is slightly nauseating but I do rather relish her nonchalant, intellectual beauty.

Superlatives aside, I'll leave you on this Sunday to gaze at debonair Hamm, who pours out such Don Draper-worthy charmers as
'To be able to read and talk about complicated things is sexy. It’s not just having a pair of bolt-on-tits' and 'Part of being an adult is treating women like women.'

*swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment