Wednesday 7 July 2010

A Gossip Girl in Paris (part une)

Paris awaits and from the look of these production stills, the fashion ante has skyrocketed! Blake Lively - bless her, and her inhuman decolletage - actually has got me coveting *gulp* a Fendi - something I didn't think I'd utter since the Spy rapidly disappeared from my radar in the early 2000s). In fact, Blake's exact Fendi woven raffia shopper (seen below, Blake in green) is available from Net-A-Porter right now. At 40% off.
I guess the big question is: Will Gossip Girl's Parisian episodes be the sartorial tour de force that was Sex and the City's An American Girl in Paris double-bill? I'm marking my diaries and keeping my wallet wide open. In the meanwhile, I'm off to plot ways to coax my mother's vintage fuscia Baguette onto my shoulder.
{pc: tfs}

No comments:

Post a Comment