Friday 2 July 2010

If I Were A Boy: Gap Sale

Has Gap reconfigured their sizing? I spent a tidy time attempting to make their women's range fit - to almost no avail - but found a plethora of charming styles in Gap Kids sale section.

It was an open secret that students in the UK used to stalk the Kids range to avoid VAT (myself included) but this move was primarily a financially motivated one. Who would have thought that I'd be doing the same a decade on? Thank goodness for Stella McCartney, who'll keep me hitting these sale racks for decades to come!
Stella McCartney x Gap Kids, Boys cotton sweater, XL - S$57.50 (after less 50%)

Pierre Hardy x Gap denim wedges - S$84.50 (after less 50%)
Okay, this isn't the Kids' range but it's actually still listed as a full priced item at Gap's online store!

Stella McCartney x Gap Kids, Boys breton top, XL - S$19.50 (after less 50%)

No comments:

Post a Comment