Thursday 22 July 2010

Wish Fulfillment: Big & Black

Yes, it's one of those weeks when I was grateful I even made it into the office on Tuesday. But this means more daydreaming about the European Shop-a-thon!! I'm attempting to rationalise and strategise my way to a complete wardrobe of classics, which leads me to my first roadblock: I want a larger, horizontal black leather bag. The Mulberry A4 tote sits portrait on my shoulder whereas my Dautore is all curves. I want room for my gear. And I don't want to bankrupt myself. So just your average criteria ;)
Rachel Bilson's nonchalantly slung Chanel is my current obsession, but it'll mean shaving off a chunk off my holiday budget. Then again, OAK NYC have just listed a wallet-friendly option which might just do the trick:
PROs: It's cheap(er) - US$272, leather, handmade in Europe (Yes, I'm pretending it's part of the European trip...) and looks mountains like Mulberry's Elkington briefcase!

CONs: It's definitely a briefcase/messenger. A briefcase is a briefcase is a briefcase. And it's not as interesting as the Chanel.

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment