Friday 11 February 2011

Fashion Victim: Valentino Retrospective

{pc: gossiptopic}
Tomorrow, I will suffer for fashion.

I am currently drugged up on antihistamines, have pothole-sized pores and nail colours which do not match - the latter due to the unfortunate decision not to turn on more lights while painting my nails over American Idol.  I am not deterred; I am determined to meet Galpal E for the Valentino Retrospective tomorrow!

Mark this day as the first and final time I procrastinate on attending an exhibition. The Last Emperor would be so disappointed. I hang my head in shame... I would wear bright red tomorrow in reverence (and penance) but my current limp complexion would be best served by a neutral hue.  Let's hope a good night's sleep will work miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment