Wednesday 18 August 2010

Fastest Fingers First: Isabel Marant Boots

I might have officially sold my soul to The Outnet - for the price of Etoile Isabel Marant leather slouchy boots.

Ok, in my defence: It was raining, I was severely carb-deprived and had mulled & thrudged through most of the yesterday without any mobile phone. All valid reasons to invest in tan boots which I'd been scouring for years, of course.
For anyone with a similar weak will, they come in black too! Considering they were only GBP107 (after a hefty 65% off) , a and absolutely on-trend for Fall/Winter (and my European holiday - cough, cough), I'm praying they fit because this would bring Rachel Bilson sartorial similarities/admiration to a whole new level... *fingers crossed*
{pc: tfs; musing mutley}

No comments:

Post a Comment