Friday 13 August 2010

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November...

It's unbearably hard not to shop between now and my November holiday. I am beginning to resent my scheduling decisions: (a) missing out on the September sample sales that often coincide with London Fashion Week, and (b) failing to be in Europe to scoop up early bird Uniqlo +j Fall/Winter offerings. Rachel Zimmerman?! Oh Uniqlo, how you tug at my Vogue-worshipping heartstrings...

Great, now I'm relegated to paying full RRP on everything a month from the post-Christmas sales, stalking the local Uniqlos for paltry +j offerings and/or waiting for them to go on sale *pine... pout...*
{pc: nitrolicious}

1 comment:

  1. The +J collection looks really impressive this year, I can hardly wait to get my hands on some of the men's clothing !

    ReplyDelete