Friday 29 October 2010

Be Still My Card

Oh I'm in so much trouble! Eye candy and wallet tempting treats galore await me in London - starting with no less than 3 sample sales which have caught my attention (Daily Candy you kill me), and this adorable Kate Spade pop-up shop in Covent Garden! It's the brand's first sojourn across the pond, and they honestly couldn't have picked a better to infuse the grand old dame with sunshine and glee. Bask in the brights until 10 November 2010 at:

Kate Spade
7 Henrietta Street
mon-wed: 10am to 6pm
thurs: 10am to 9pm
fri-sat: 10am to 6pm
sunday: 10am to 5pm


As for sample sales, I'm hoping the stock isn't too depleted by the time I touch down on Friday! Can you hear my wallet quivering in anticipation?

Aimé (3-5 November 2010)
A.P.C., Isabel Marant, Repetto - up to 70% off? Come on!
20th Century Theatre, 291 Westbourne Grove
wed: 5-8pm
thurs: 9am-7pm
fri: 9 am-6pm

Reiss (3-6 November 2010)
Prices from a tenner... which is basically giving them away for free!

The Music Room, 26 South Molton Lane
wed-fri: 8 am - 7.30pm
sat: 9 am- 6pm


The London Accessory Sale &
Secret Sample Sale
(4-7 November 2010)

Up to 80% off designer clothing and accessories from the merry likes of Miu Miu, YSL and Jimmy Choo
T2, The Old Truman Brewery, 85 Brick Lane
thurs: noon-9 pm
fri: noon-8 pm
sat: noon-7 pm
sun: noon-6 pm


{pc: kate spade facebook}

1 comment:

  1. The taxi gloves are so funny!!! Really cute!!!

    I would really appreciate if you visit my site http://flashingfashionx.blogspot.com/ and consider becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete