Saturday 4 December 2010

Pausing For Thought: Reed Krakoff

I haven't quite worked out how I feel about Reed Krakoff. His Boxer I and Boxer II seem realistic alternatives to The Birkin, but they almost seem tainted by some of the other, er, elsewhere "inspired" designs.  Additionally, I'm not entirely wild about purchasing anything in that price range without having first checked out the quality of the leather and hardware.  

That said, if you are a fan of his duffle grey & black sharkskin Boxer II AND you can get past his Coach-roots, it's a decent 40% OFF online right now!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, it's such a great deal!! Beautiful bag! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually saw this at Lane Crawford in HK and it's quite large, not to mention heavy! Was strangely underwhelmed by it IRL to be honest. Think for a boxy bag, your Celine is a much better buy!

    ReplyDelete