Thursday 28 April 2011

Today I Eat, Tomorrow I Shop: Weekend Sales


Club 21's May Madness is back from 29 April to 2 May for Club 21 cardmembers - but this time it's 10% off any 2 items, and 15% off for 3 or more items. 

Unfortunately, a big fat sticker on the reverse of the pre-printed postcard clarifies that the promotion is not valid for Comme des Garcons Pocket, on CDG Play or Black products, or Balenciaga bags and small leather goods. Right - so that basically scrapped most of the shopping list which ran through my head when I first sighted the card.

I might still pop by Tsumori Chisato (cute little scarf, you are mine!) especially since the Inhabit Bazaar Sale is happening in town too - Alexander Wang and Phillip Lim at up to 90% off may be too good a bargain to pass on.

And to top it off, The Link is offering 30-50% off selected items at Bagbar, The Paragon. I scored a gorgeous leather cuff there during their last clearance sale, so I'm hoping the trip into town will be fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment