Saturday 21 March 2009

B.R. / A.R. : Black Leather Backpack

I seem to be going through a spat of Chanel baglust of late: Not for those plastic framed ones at the FW09 show, but this delicious quilted backpack!

No word on the price but it's likely to be prohibitively expensive, which I know is partially what makes it *special*. Also, this is a very youthful style so I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it once I move past my Alexa Chung period.

That said, I'd still be tempted to mug a privileged youth if I saw them totting their books around in the Chanel ;)

In the meanwhile, I'm considering these alternatives:

Tiffany & Co - US$475

Jerome Dreyfuss - US$1,095.00
(which at that price, one is better off saving for the Chanel)


M.S. by Martine Sitbon - US$200 (on sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment