Thursday 26 March 2009

Mad Lust : alldressedup

After a meeting in Orchard Road this morning, I made the mistake of wandering into local label alldressedup's section at Isetan Scotts.

Madness ensued as I went on a necklace-trying rampage. How could I not when the entire SS09 accessories collection contained my favourite ruffles, pleats, ruffles and RUFFLES!!
I am so desperately coveting the dreamy blue suede piece (above, S$178) so I can wear it with these mighty fine Finsk shoes:

According to Vogue UK, all the suede necklaces can be put through a 40-degree wash without falling to bits. Now, none of the staff mentioned this at the store so this means the necklaces certainly deserve a second look :)

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are so tasty...too bad I can't find them anywhere for purchase online : ( It says that TopShop has picked up the line but I am nowhere near a bloody Topshop!

    http://derherzen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete