Tuesday 23 June 2009

3.1 Phillip Lim Tote : Oh What Could Have Been

This COULD have been my very first 3.1 Phillip Lim score! In delightful red/persimmon calf leather, the tote was going for a song on the soon to close eluxury. Only USD105 for this lovely - a whacking 60% +50% off!

My heart was absolutely singing when I spied it over the weekend. The only downside was eluxury's firm policy of not accepting international credit cards - so even vpost was useless. As such, my grand plan involved galpal M's Citibank Globeshopper concierge thingamajig - which, as it turns out, takes THREE days to process. That is light years in desperate sale times!

A quick check half an hour ago suggests that the bag is gone *whimper* My amazing could-have-been tote was also available in Mint and Citronella. Naturally, all colourways are now sold out...

Hence, I have absolutely no hesitation on posting this deal. All remaining shoes, bags and accessories are at an extra 50% off! So if you are in the USA and own a credit card, please go forth and shop! Eluxury will retire June 26.

1 comment:

  1. OH fabfab! I love the interior =] You have a wonderful blog, would you like to exchange links?
    http://mode-ulation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete