Tuesday 9 June 2009

Too Cute, Too Cool : Weddings


There's absolutely NO shopping to done in this post, but these 3 weddings (from the good people at Green Wedding Shoes) are such a delight! And they bring me right back to pals' A+J's fabulously cool wedding last week :)

Can't stress how refreshing the wedding ideas are on this site. Am pretty much sick to death of the boring meringue gown strolling down the aisle to the strains of Shania Twain, followed by dinner in a hotel banquet hall *yawn*

If I see another cheesey montage or receive another pointless picture frame engraved with the couple's names, I might lose my 8-course Chinese dinner. So, feast your ideas on these REAL weddings:

~ Penelope + William ~

I love the vintage details to this wedding.
Admittedly, this is a look that isn't easy to pull off in the tropics:


~ Sarah + Adam
~

I love a 'runway to reality' showcase. Check out the bride's reinvention of the John Galliano FW06 gown!

Also love the cheerful wedding shoes:


~ Devon + Joe ~

Another great use of non-traditional wedding shoes!

The groom is also absolutely channeling Paul Rudd *heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment