Monday 1 June 2009

Shoe Lust: Sienna Miller in Nicholas Kirkwood

I must confess that I'm a bit of a shopping snob - as much as I delight in my favourite shoe designers getting some overdue fame, a little part of me woes the day that this acclaim translates into Steve Madden / Charles & Keith rolling out their "inspired" versions.

Halle Berry in Camilla Skovgaard, Sienna Miller in Nicholas Kirkwood, Cheryl Cole in Rupert Sanderson and Gwyneth in Georgina Goodman... While we can (just barely) still term these shoe designers as "emerging", let's celebrate the absolute lustworthiness of Sienna's gold Kirkwoods at the MTV Movie Awards:

Sienna's outfit is a little Jennifer Connelly circa a few months ago, but that's probably just me being bitter about the shoes...
{Images c/o Just Jared}

No comments:

Post a Comment