Friday 23 January 2009

T.G.I.F.

I'm a pretty bag loyal person - primarily due to my laziness in swapping around my usually massive bags (I'm just not a small bag person). As such, I've only got 6-7 bags in rotation... as compared to my innumerable pairs of shoes :P

Right now I'm trying to moderate use of my rose and brown Roxannes as the latter (pet-named 'Betsy' by galpal B for its resemblance to a calf) is starting to look a little worn.

This is a bit of a nothing post but I just HAVE to publicly declare my immense fondness of this recent Foley + Corinna purchase (which has not left my side for over a week) :

Lapis jersey dress from Country Road, Alldressedup necklace,
Midnight patent Foley + Corinna City Tote and Peeptoe Booties from FINSK

TGIF everyone... the loooong CNY weekend awaits :)

2 comments:

  1. such a cute look - and the bag looks great :) i've been contemplating getting a f+c bag for 2+ years now, are you really happy with yours? i've heard mixed reviews about the quality of the leather, etc.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am really pleased with my F+C :) the standard leather F+C bags fare the best (supple and age well), followed by the crinkly patent ones. based on some galpals' feedback, the metallic leathers don't seem to wear as well.

    ReplyDelete