Saturday 17 January 2009

This is NOT a hint... [Disclaimer]

It's not even the end of January but I can already feel the annoying kitschness of Valentine's Day creeping into my psyche *shudder*

I hate Valentine's Day. But I love jewellary :) So it was a great to come across this collection of rings from the good people at Refinery21. With prices starting at US$275, most of them certainly will not put the buyer in the poor house!

Am really warming up to engagement/wedding rings which aren't done in the traditional solitaire design. With non-traditional styles, you might sidestep the inevitable judging-eye that follows any frienemy's calculated request to see your ring :0

Know of anyone in Singapore who's gone the way of a non-traditional ring? I'd love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. ha the second ring reminds me of the crown of torns that JC was made to wear.

    insert marriage joke here. haha

    ReplyDelete