Saturday 31 January 2009

Score!!

Who would've thought it'd take a CNY trip back to Malacca, Malaysia, to score a perfect budget-friendly (not trashy) neon piece? I'd been looking for a frugal way to buy into this potentially short-lived trend.

These neon yellow sandals by Vincci (a Malaysian shoe company) set me back a paltry RM39 (about S$16/US$11)!

I've decided these babies (and their lovely paint flecked cork soles) needed to be debuted this weekend - which is just as well 'cos with the weather lately being all weird and suddenly overcast, I've resolved to leave my grey leather Rupert Sanderson sandals at home!! (That said, the Ruperts are the most comfy pair of sandals I've worn in my life... Birkenstocks have nothing on them!)


Channeling Mary-Kate in a silk maxi dress from French Connection, Vice&Vanity necklace, said newly acquired sandals. Massive sunnies not pictured :)

If you happen to feel like splashing out on DESIGNER neon sandals, Manolo and D&G have ones here and here going for US$595 and US$119, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment