Tuesday 10 February 2009

Eyeing Change


One investment purchase that I'll working into my budget for 2009 is a great set of spectacles. I've been using a grape plastic pair for the longest time so it's time for a change!

Am considering something quirky and chic like the ones from Miu Miu (above) or maybe go seriously glam geek ala my fave It-girl Alexa Chung, and Chloe Sevigny:

Images: ElleUK

According to Refinery29, the latest trend coming out of Sweden (capital of cool it seems these days) is aviator glasses! Not sure about how well this translates for us narrow-bridged Asians but it is a very cool look:


Incidentally, this girl was spotted with the cutest geek glasses by Elle UK. She's also given me another way to wear my H&M "Blair blouse" (the exact one pictured - hurrah).... I know what I'm wearing tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment