Wednesday 4 February 2009

A New Favourite


It's the beginning of February and I'm positively twitching to buy something new! Am in total lust with OAK's selection of Angg items, especially this black cotton dress with bellow pockets.


I was also really taken with their black linen cowl jacket but, annoyingly, they were completely sold out despite being in the "new items" section. A quick Google on "Angg" didn't help... the label seems to be only available at OAK - doggone it!


I'll have to console myself with the belief that they will be a permanent addition to OAK's stable of designers. I'm definitely checking back for more Angg loveliness!

In the meanwhile, I might settle for this rockin t-shirt dress by Swedish design duo Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair :)

1 comment:

  1. i love that jacket too- have been combing the web and can't find the label ANYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete