Wednesday 18 February 2009

Have Style, Will Travel

Confessions of a Shopaholic is really speaking to me right now... If I was good last month, surely I can reward myself now? *grin*

What's NOT helping is Samsonite's latest Black Label collaboration, this time with Amsterdam duo Victor & Rolf featuring (of course) bows!!

It's a little cutesy but the twistlock closure at the top of this plane motif carry-on is just perfect for some in-flight style!

That said, their Fashionaire range is still my #1 choice from their luxe collection for the cheerful (yet classy) B&W print - I'd give my right arm to tote around the trunk case. One major plus for the Fashionaire is that there are (still) some vintage versions floating out there on the cheap :)


Alas, I'm still trying to find an ebay seller who'll ship such vintage steals to Singapore for a decent price...

No comments:

Post a Comment