Thursday 2 April 2009

For Life and Liberty

Dang the design team behind Kate Moss' latest Topshop collection for coming up with a formula which I just can't refuse.

The collection launches online today and I've already shortlisted at least 5 items from the SS09 including some non-Liberty print styles, the gorgeous poppy print dress (above) and the rather impractical but so gorgeous ruffled maxi dress. This dress would make an excellent choice for anyone doing summery wedding though!

Love... Love... LOVE

These are some of my other faves:

Waistcoat with Liberty print (in panels on the front, and over the back)

Suede cut-out dress - yum

Meadow Liberty print top (the same print as the ruffled dress)

LOVING this feather detail jacket

I'm a complete Liberty print whore at the moment - which has got me coveting these two styles of TRAINERS *gasp* (now if you've ever scoped out my shoe closet, you'll notice a startling "trainers : other shoes ratio" of 1 : 101 or something like that):

(1) Nike's high-top Dunk trainers - USD 100

(2) H&M's Liberty print plimsolls - allegedly GBP 8!

Am feeling all summery and youthful already...

1 comment: