Monday 8 November 2010

Mad about Maje

Being styled like Clemence Poesy has just become a little easier - if you're in a country with Maje anyway :) Brainchild of Judith Milgrom, this label has its humble roots in the Saint Germain area of Paris and is an effortless way to achieve a look that cosmopolitan, modern French chic. Although Net-A-Porter has signed the label on and Harrods has a concession, the London mecca is their King's Road boutique. I must have spent an hour trying on various pieces there...
This season, loads of pieces have leather detailing which, by the way, I am OBSESSED with right now. Although justifying the practicality of select pieces home in Singapore frustratingly eludes me (camel leather dress, I'm looking at you!), I've opted for a practical, snug fit wool blazer with leather trim on the pockets. The leather adds some edge to the corporate dress code, don't you think? All the better with Harrod's 10% off weekend that just passed. I've already earmarked even more pieces to check out this weekend when me and Ez hit Paris... now just to earmark the funds too :)
{pc: boutique shots from maje facebook}

No comments:

Post a Comment