Friday 26 November 2010

Tis The Season

OK, back to encouraging people to shop (well, for now at least) so I thought I'd start with a good cause.  Maybe if I combined retail therapy with doing something for society it would all square off and wretch me out of retail rehab?
alldressedup rather timely offers all us shopping sinners a redemptious option by tying up with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to bring some charitable joy to children with life threatening medical conditions. 

Reasonably priced at S$69 to S$89, their giftables are an excellent mix of Mulberry-trendy and Chanel-classic keychains, brooches and necklaces. 10% of the sale proceeds go toward making it a merry Christmas Day for someone who treasures every single day. I think I feel a lump in my throat now... or maybe it's lust for that adorable blue tartan bear who's parachuting from a cascade of grosgrain ruffles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment